Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Blog!

Some of you may know me already!
I'm The Story Teller, From http://www.thefakes-wake5.blogspot.com ! It's an amazing blog, and I only post my best work there. But some of you may be wondering what happens to all my failed ideas? Well, I've decided to start posting them here! I mean, why not!? These probably won't be as good as my work over at The Fakes, and most of them won't even be complete stories, mostly just ideas that got thrown out! There won't be any regular posting schedule, so it's just luck and chance whether or not I'll be posting anything that day! I'll try to post something at least 3 times a week.

Also, this won't JUST be random thrown-out stories. I'll probably throw in some random posts here and there, I mean, why not!?

No comments:

Post a Comment